Thursday, May 25, 2017

Day 25

I've come up with a little cold - nooooooo, can't get sick! Why? Oh, why???  That's just how it is....the little one gets all the germs from school then brings it home to mom...ugh! Poor little guy...He is getting better now but I'm pretty sure he passed it on to me.........I have not felt good for two days now.

Nevertheless,  I persist.  I still tried to crank out Day 25 - which was supposed to be an Eka Pada Raja Kapotasana Variant.

Carmen wanted us to hook the arm over and across the head for an extra level of difficulty and bind the other arm to the pigeon foot.  I just went with the touch of my feet on the head and I couldn't bind the other hand to foot yet. Hopefully someday. A super, feel-good stretch for the back though!


.....I think I will rest for the remainder of the day.

No comments: